Huntwick Civic Association, Inc.
Regular Board Meeting
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 7:30 pm
HRF Club House, 5300 Coral Gables Dr.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Registration of Owners in attendance.
- Call Meeting to Order; Determination of a Quorum.
- Adopt the Agenda.
- Owners’ forum (2 min. time limit/person).
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: Jeff Handojo
- Committee Reports
a. Deed Restrictions: Van English
b. ACC: Van English
c. Beautification: Laura Holder
d. Inter-Community Relations: Cheston Cooper
e. Maintenance: John Crookshanks
f. Membership and Activities: Wanda Baker
g. Security Coordinator: Kenneth Smith
h. Security Director: Carl Shannon
i. Website Director: Felipe Neto
j. Secretary: Maribeth Sklenka
- President and Billing Agent Report: John Davidson; Jay Barcello: report on collections of annual maintenance fee and resident service fee.
- New Business. Brief discussion by Help Your Neighbor group.
- Discuss and approve sub-committee to consider monument wall on Champions Forest/1960 (per TXDOT turn lane lengthening project) and any non-signed entrances into Huntwick Forest.
- Adjourn into Executive Session, if needed, for any topic below:
a. Legal Matters, including pending or threatened litigation, and communications with outside counsel
b. Pending ACC Issues
c. Personnel Issues
d. Contract negotiations
e. Enforcement actions
f. Privacy issues of individual owners
g. Confidential matters at request of any owner and with agreement of board
- Reconvene Open Session from Executive Session; Summarize topics discussed in Executive Session and any expenditure approved.
- Notice of Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, June 11 at 7:30 pm at HRF.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the directors by clicking on the “Contact Us” link below.
Huntwick Civic Association
Board of Directors