Huntwick Civic Association, Inc.
Regular Board Meeting
Tuesday, July 09, 2019 at 7:30 pm
HRF Club House, 5300 Coral Gables Dr.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Registration of Owners in attendance.
- Call Meeting to Order; Determination of a Quorum.
- Adopt the Agenda.
- Owners’ forum (2 min. time limit/person).
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: Jeff Handojo
- Committee Reports
a. Deed Restrictions: Van English
b. ACC: Van English
c. Beautification: Laura Holder
d. Inter-Community Relations: Cheston Cooper
e. Maintenance: John Crookshanks
f. Membership and Activities: Wanda Baker
g. Security Coordinator: Kenneth Smith
h. Security Director: Carl Shannon
i. Website Director: Felipe Neto
j. Secretary: Maribeth Sklenka
- President and Billing Agent Report: John Davidson: report on collections of annual maintenance fee and resident service fee.
- New Business.
- Monument wall in Champions Forest median; Entrances to Huntwick Forest: Discuss any updates from sub-committee regarding TXDOT Champion Forest left turn lane lengthening project; Discuss any non-signed entrances into Huntwick Forest.
- Traffic & Crime committee: Appoint new chair and approve revision to charter timeline.
- Adjourn into Executive Session, if needed, for any topic below:
a. Legal Matters, including pending or threatened litigation, and communications with outside counsel
b. Pending ACC Issues
c. Personnel Issues
d. Contract negotiations
e. Enforcement actions
f. Privacy issues of individual owners
g. Confidential matters at request of any owner and with agreement of board
- Reconvene Open Session from Executive Session; Summarize topics discussed in Executive Session and any expenditure approved.
- Notice of Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, August 13 at 7:30 pm at HRF.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the directors by clicking on the “Contact Us” link below.
Huntwick Civic Association
Board of Directors