Huntwick Civic Association, Inc.
Regular Board Meeting
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 7:30 pm
HRF Club House, 5300 Coral Gables Dr.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Registration of Owners in attendance.
- Call Meeting to Order; Determination of a Quorum.
- Adopt the Agenda.
- Owners’ forum (2 min. time limit/person).
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: Jeff Handojo
- Committee Reports
- Deed Restrictions: Van English
- ACC: Van English
- Beautification: Laura Holder
- Inter-Community Relations: Cheston Cooper
- Maintenance: John Crookshanks
- Membership and Activities: Wanda Baker
- Security Coordinator: TBD
- Security Director: Carl Shannon
- Website Director: TBD
- Secretary: Maribeth Sklenka
- President and Billing Agent Report: John Davidson: report on collections of annual maintenance fee and resident service fee..
- New Business. Consider appointing web director and/or outsourcing some technical functions to third party provider.
- Monument wall in Champions Forest median; Entrances to Huntwick Forest: Discuss any updates from sub-committee re TXDOT Champion Forest left turn lane lengthening project; Discuss any non-signed entrances into Huntwick Forest.
- Traffic & Crime committee: No work at this time
- Adjourn into Executive Session, if needed, for any topic below:
- Legal Matters, including pending or threatened litigation, and communications with outside counsel
- Pending ACC Issues
- Personnel Issues: interview candidates for security coordinator; set compensation.
- Contract negotiations
- Enforcement actions
- Privacy issues of individual owners; 209 hearing requested by owner.
- Confidential matters at request of any owner and with agreement of board
- Reconvene Open Session from Executive Session; Summarize topics discussed in Executive Session and any expenditure approved.
- Notice of Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, November 12 at 7:30 pm at HRF.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the directors by clicking on the “Contact Us” link below.
Huntwick Civic Association
Board of Directors