Huntwick Civic Association, Inc.
Regular Board Meeting
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 7:30 pm
HRF Club House, 5300 Coral Gables Dr.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Registration of Owners in attendance.
- Call Meeting to Order; Determination of a Quorum.
- Adopt the Agenda.
- Owners’ forum (2 min. time limit/person).
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: Jeff Handojo
- Committee Reports
a. Deed Restrictions: Van English
b. ACC: Van English
c. Beautification: Laura Holder
d. Inter-Community Relations: Cheston Cooper
e. Maintenance: John Crookshanks
f. Membership and Activities: Wanda Baker
g. Security Coordinator: Kenneth Smith
h. Security Director: Carl Shannon
i. Website Director: Felipe Neto
j. Secretary: Maribeth Sklenka
- President and Billing Agent Report: John Davidson: report on collections of annual maintenance fee and resident service fee..
- New Business. Review sheriff deputy coverage. Consider eliminating or consolidating security coordinator position and utility/cost of entrance cameras. Accept resignation of security coordinator and web director. Consider appointing web director and/or outsourcing some technical functions to third party provider. Set annual maintenance fee..
- Monument wall in Champions Forest median; Entrances to Huntwick Forest: Discuss any updates from sub-committee re TXDOT Champion Forest left turn lane lengthening project; Discuss any non-signed entrances into Huntwick Forest.
- Traffic & Crime committee: Receive report re traffic/speeding and crime trends, if any. Discuss/decide any further committee work re any economically and legally viable remedies.
- Adjourn into Executive Session, if needed, for any topic below:
a. Legal Matters, including pending or threatened litigation, and communications with outside counsel
b. Pending ACC Issues
c. Personnel Issues
d. Contract negotiations
e. Enforcement actions
f. Privacy issues of individual owners; 209 hearing requested by owner.
g. Confidential matters at request of any owner and with agreement of board
- Reconvene Open Session from Executive Session; Summarize topics discussed in Executive Session and any expenditure approved.
- Notice of Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, October 8 at 7:30 pm at HRF.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the directors by clicking on the “Contact Us” link below.
Huntwick Civic Association
Board of Directors