The Board of Directors of the Huntwick Civic Association will hold its next regular monthly meeting on Thursday, March 14, 2019, beginning at 7:30 p.m. at the Huntwick Recreation Facility, 5300 Coral Gables. The meeting date was moved from the normal Tuesday to Thursday for this meeting only to ensure that a quorum of the directors could be achieved and allow business to be conducted.
An agenda for the meeting is below.
Huntwick Civic Association, Inc.
Regular Board Meeting
Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 7:30 pm
HRF Club House, 5300 Coral Gables Dr.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
- Registration of Owners in attendance.
- Call Meeting to Order; Meeting moved two days from Tues., March 12 to ensure a Quorum. Determination of a Quorum.
- Adopt the Agenda.
- Create a committee to evaluate traffic and crime in Huntwick, and consider economical options to reduce both. Set date to appoint committee members, date for first committee report, and approve scope of committee’s topics to consider. Collect name, address, telephone number and email address of potential candidates for committee at meeting and after April 1 Herald article.
- Discuss creating a committee to improve board communications to the owners, and keep the owners involved.
- Approve Minutes from prior meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report: Jeff Handojo; update banking authority to remove Joel Moore and add John Davidson (along with previously authorized Cheston Cooper and Jeff Handojo).
- Committee Reports
a. Deed Restrictions: Van English
b. ACC: Van English
c. Beautification: Laura Holder
d. Inter-Community Relations: Cheston Cooper
e. Maintenance: Bevin Plybon
f. Membership and Activities: Wanda Baker. Determine frequency of gatherings for new residents and other events.
g. Security Coordinator: Kenneth Smith
h. Security Director: Board to appoint a director to complete unexpired term.
i. Website Director: Felipe Neto: discuss Webmail uses.
j. Secretary: Maribeth Sklenka
- President and Billing Agent Report: John Davidson; Jay Barcello: report on collections of annual maintenance fee and resident service fee. Request job description for each director.
- New Business.
- Owners forum (5 min. time limit/person).
- Adjourn into Executive Session, if needed for any topic below:
a. Legal Matters, including pending or threatened litigation, and communications with outside counsel
b. Pending ACC Issues
c. Personnel Issues
d. Contract negotiations
e. Enforcement actions
f. Privacy issues of individual owners
g. Confidential matters at request of any owner and with agreement of board
- Reconvene Open Session from Executive Session; Summarize topics discussed in Executive Session and any expenditure approved.
- Notice of Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, April 9 at 7:30 pm at HRF.
If you have any questions, please contact any of the directors by clicking on the “Contact Us” link below.
Huntwick Civic Association
Board of Directors