Trash & Recycling Information Page
Huntwick Trash Service Provider
>>> Champions Industries Contact Information
Huntwick Forest residents receive premium backdoor trash service, meaning all residents keep their trash in a slightly different location near the back and out of sight from the street. This keeps our community looking clean and property values high!
All your neighbors and their noses will appreciate your diligence in following our trash pick-up guidelines. Let’s keep Huntwick smelling fresh!
- Trash collection will take place on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Bulk item pickup will take place on Thursdays.
- Recycling collection (should you choose to recycle with CI) will take place on Wednesdays.
- Trash and recycling will continue to be picked up at the “backdoor” as required by the deed restrictions. Trash (including grass clippings) should NOT be placed curbside.
- The cost of trash collection will remain $19 per residence per month.
- Recycling with CI will cost $15 per residence per month (only for those residences that recycle with CI).
- To recycle, you can continue using your current provider or contact CI directly at 281-587-1960 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trash and recycling with CI will not be collected on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day, but instead will be picked up the next day if applicable.
- Each trash collection day, CI will collect up to six containers of trash designed to hold forty pounds or less.
- All branches and tree trimmings are restricted to maximum diameter of three inches per branch, must not exceed four feet in length, and must be securely tied in bundles not weighing more than forty pounds per bundle.
- “Bulk items” are small pieces of furniture, washers, dryers, water heaters, stoves and appliances which are properly tagged with “Freon Removed” where applicable.
- CI will collect one Bulk Item per household per week.
- CI will collect up to six containers of properly contained recycling material designed to hold forty pounds or less on each recycling collection day (should you choose to recycle with CI).
- CI will not remove any refrigerant trash not properly tagged and certified by you that all freon has been removed and recycled in accordance with Federal Clean Air Act regulations.
- CI will not collect furniture five feet and longer, furniture containing internal metal parts, hide away beds, metal bed frames, garage door openers, large pieces of carpet, large carpet rolls, acid, automotive batteries, auto parts, concrete, dirt, gravel, sand, motor oil, tires, chemicals, construction and remodeling debris, interior or exterior paint, petroleum products, or substances containing petroleum products.
- Bulk items which are too large for CI to remove on designated bulk item collection day, may be collected separately upon Huntwick Forest resident request. The Huntwick Forest resident requesting service will be billed separately as negotiated between CI and the Huntwick Forest resident.
Should you have any questions regarding our trash or recycling services with CI, please contact Mark Norman at 713-208-3427 (or) E-mail: email@example.com
You can also contact CI, directly at 281-587-1960 (or) by E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information and updates please register for Huntwick Forest E-mail updates by visiting https://huntwickforest.com/newssignup/ or by contacting your HCA Web Director, Scott Walker, at email@example.com